Software systems developed by me and my students, and pointers to some third party applications of our software.
- Spoofax: a language workbench providing an IDE for the development of language definitions and the automatic generation of IDEs for defined languages
- SDF2 is a modular formalism for syntax definition that integrates lexical and context-free syntax.
- Stratego is a language for the specification of program transformation systems based on the paradigm of rewriting strategies.
- Stratego/XT is a bundle of tools for program transformation built around Stratego and SDF2
Applications of these languages and tools
- SugarJ: extensible language developed by Erdweg and Ostermann at Marburg using SDF and Stratego for definition of extensions
- K3: implementation of the K semantics framework with SDF and Stratego
- Java-Front provides a syntax definition for Java and JavaBorg implements sample domain-specific language extensions for Java.
- JavaBorg: example domain-specific language embeddings
- Tiger in Stratego is a collection of components for the compilation and transformation of Tiger programs designed for the purpose of education and demonstration of program transformation techniques.
- CodeBoost is a transformation system for C++
- WebDSL: a web programming language
- Mobl: a mobile web programming language
Applications built with WebDSL
- researchr: a web-based bibliography management system
- YellowGrass: a web-based issue tracker
- eelcovisser.org: content-management system with wiki and blog
- WebLab: an e-learning system for programming education
- Nix: a package management system
- NixOS: Linux distribution based on Nix
- Hydra: buildfarm based on Nix