This is the kicking off the year meeting of the Software Engineering Research Group of TU Delft in January 2009. I took lots of pictures that day and this group portrait. The group shot didn’t work very well as it had strong backlight. I never processed the photos of that day, despite starting several time. Now it turns out that a black and white rendering of the shot makes it work. Sometimes you have to see things in a different light.
That period was also the start of building up a large photo processing backlog. Today, I’ve decided to start doing something about that. Follow my progress on flickr.