I started using github last year for the code of my blog application. Now we have started the migration of source code of projects at the TU Delft SLDE group from existing subversion repositories to github as well. Rather than a big bang migration, we’re incrementally moving projects over, starting with smaller libraries such as my elib library for WebDSL. We’re collecting WebDSL projects in the webdsl organization. We’ll be starting with the migration of the Spoofax/SDF/Stratego repositories in December. At least this move will relieve us of having to maintain our own subversion server (although this migration will take a while), and hopefully it will lower the barrier for external contributions.